However, at a recent meetup we figured that it's a bit sad that we don't have an open public web page where people can see what's going on.
Therefore, we've decided to push some life back into the blog by writing regular post-meetup-posts with pictures and a short summary. At the same time we're setting up blog.bonnagile.de as a new domain for it.
In case you're wondering what we've been up to, here's a quick recap of what went down since the last blog post in July last year:
- August (2013): Bonn Agile Sommerfest (Google+ event with pictures, Xing event)
- October: Testen und Qualitätssicherung in agilen Projekten (Google+, Xing)
- December: DevOps für Entwickler (Google+, Xing)
- January (2014): Bar Meetup with open space discussions (Google+, Xing, notes)
- February: Technical debt discussion panel (Google+, Xing, notes/results)
- March: Motivationstheorie (Google+, Xing)
- April: Crowdgovernance, agile teams im driver seat (Google+, Xing)
- May: Bar meetup (Xing)
- May/June: Software-Reviews – im Wasserfall entstanden und trotzdem agil? (Google+, Xing)
- June: Bonn Agile moderator meetup (results)